We’re a well established firm of solicitors specialising in many aspects of law, particularly conveyancing, family, personal injury and wills and probate. But we’re more than just a law firm – we’re a team of specialists working together helping people navigate life’s ups and downs.
Whichever team you join at Scaiff LLP you’ll feel a part of our friendly and inclusive environment. We support each other and push boundaries to achieve incredible things, and make a real difference to our clients and communities.
The work we do is celebrated and recognised by the awards we’ve won and from the great feedback we receive from our clients. We’re committed to being even better, so if you’d like to join us, put your expertise and specialist knowledge to the test and make a difference to people’s lives.
Residential Conveyancing (Part-Time)
Main purpose of role
- Undertaking all types of legal work in the relevant department, assisting with other general legal work as necessary including:
- Advising and representing clients
- Preparing legal documents
- Ensuring clients are regularly updated as to progress and costs
- Liaising with relevant experts, ensuring that they receive clear and appropriate instructions on behalf of clients
- Maintaining appropriate paper and electronic files and administrative records
- Working at all times in accordance within the requirements of the SRA, the Office Manual and the firm’s accreditations
- Representing the firm at relevant networking and marketing events as and when is safe to do so.
Skills knowledge and experience
- Ability to organise self and others
- Conscientiousness and willingness to work beyond normal hours when required to get the work done
- Excellent written and verbal English, including the ability to review own work critically to ensure accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues and especially in relation to handling anxious and emotional clients
- Smart appearance and presentation
- Appropriate legal qualifications
- Excellent, up-to-date knowledge and experience of relevant area of law and legal practice
- Commitment to quality, risk and compliance matters
Please email your CV to: email@example.com